FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: TAYTO Group Ltd, Tayto Castle, Tandragee BT62 2AB
1. Eligibility: Open to Northern Ireland residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Tayto Group, their agencies or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
3. Entry Instructions: To enter, go to www.winwithtayto.com and enter your details as well as upload an image of a receipt of purchase of Tayto Popcorn in a Spar NI store purchased within the promotional period.
4. Main Promotional Period: Opens 07.06.21, Final Closing Date, 23:59 27.06.21. Only one entry per person per day.
5. No Purchase Necessary: Send an email with subject ‘Tayto Popcorn’ to [email protected] . Last date for receipt of NPN entries is 27.06.21. Your details will be entered into overall final draw. Only one NPN entry per person/email address per day.
6. No person can win more than one personalised bowl in the promotion.
7. All entries must be made online directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. The Prize Fund: There are 50 prizes to be won of a personalised Tayto Popcorn bowl. Preferred personalisation must be submitted as part of entry person and must consist of one name maximum Any personalisation suggestions that may contain words that could be deemed as inappropriate, discriminatory, illegal or offensive language will be excluded.
10. Winner Selection: A draw will take place within 3 calendar days of the closing date and 50 winners will be drawn randomly by computer programme and independently verified from all valid entries received. The winners will be notified by email within 3 days of the draw and their prize will be despatched to the respective address provided at time of entry. Postal of prizes can be to UK addresses only. Please allow 28 days for receipt of prize from prize notification.
11. General: All winners may be required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
12. The names and counties of the winners will be published on the promotional website after the draw takes place for a period of 14 days, will be available for 3 months by emailing: [email protected] with email entitled ‘Popcorn winners’
13. Prizes to be taken as stated. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavor to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
16.Your personal details will be used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and will be destroyed within 40 days of draw date. Any personal data will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation. Please note that in processing winning claims, the promoter may disclose your details to affiliates or third parties involved in the fulfillment process.