These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Tayto Group Limited (Tayto), Tayto Castle, Tandragee BT62 2AB
2. Eligibility: Open to Northern Ireland residents aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Tayto, their agencies or anyone professionally connected with this promotion. To be considered for a prize, entries must meet the following eligibility criteria:
· Be a Northern Ireland resident aged 18 or over
· Have an independent craft business or enterprise
· The enterprise does not have 5+ employees or paid individuals.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
4. Application Instructions: To apply, go to www.winwithtayto.com and enter the details as requested.
5. Applications are welcome on behalf of all sections of the community.
6. You will need to include the following information as part of your application
· Your name and contact details
· Confirmation you are aged 18 or over
· The name of your craft business or enterprise
· Your business/enterprise website and/or social media channels
7. Names, personal details and contact details which you provide as part of your submission, shall be reviewed by Tayto and their selected agents involved in the verification or judging of entries and will be processed and stored in accordance with our Privacy Notice at https://www.tayto.com/privacy-policy/
8. As part of your application, please tell us in no more than 750 words, how £1000 could help your local craft business or enterprise (for example, to go towards your business website or towards local advertising, to new equipment needed for your craft, or go towards funding a larger requirement ?)
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applications if they are:· applications made in breach of these terms & conditions (of which instructions form part);
· applications which are ineligible under these terms & conditions;· applications where you have not obtained the consent of any individual where the application includes Special Categories of Data;
· applications which include inappropriate, discriminatory, illegal or offensive content;
· applications that seem to be duplicates or not legitimate;
· dishonest applications; and
· which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter and the judges do not constitute a local craft business or enterprise.
10. Bulk applications made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that team or group’s applications in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
11. The promoters will verify all applications prior to making any award. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and may withhold any award, or the opportunity to be considered for an award, until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification. The promoter reserves the right to withhold payment until the authenticity of any named recipient is verified.
12. No Purchase Necessary
13. Promotional Period: Opens for applications 01/07/22 and closes for applications 23:59 07/08/22 (the Application Period).
14. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
15. The Prize Fund: There are 5 prizes of £1000 each to be awarded to the individuals whose applications the Judging Panel deem to have best satisfied the judging criteria (see clause 12). The promoter reserves the right not to award all prizes if insufficient eligible applications are received or if the judges determine that the standard of applications is insufficient to merit an award.
Prize will take either the form of a cheque or bank transfer. NB transfer will be to UK bank account only. Prizes are not transferable.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to award additional prizes on an ad hoc basis during the promotional period, unrelated to the main competition prizes and judging process. Awarding of such an ad hoc prize is neither an indication of an application being shortlisted for a main prize, nor does it preclude any application from winning a main prize.
17. Winners Selection: All valid applications will be reviewed by a judging panel – at least one of whom will be an independent judge. The judging will take place by 19/08/21 and winners will be notified within 3 calendar days.
The 5 x Winners will be the applicants who, in the opinion of the judges, best reflect and encourage the following values (Judging Criteria):
· The Craft– What the applicant’s independent craft business or enterprise is.· Credibility –What steps have they already taken, what success have they already achieved, what is the next milestone.
· Purpose – What they will do with the grant of £1000 and how it will enable them to achieve their goal.
· Community – the impact of their craft on the local community (engagement or using other local suppliers)
The weightings applied to the Judging Criteria will be as follows: (a) Craft (40%) (b) Credibility (30%) Purpose (20%) Community (10%) The Promoter reserves the right to consider information about the applicant gathered from other publicly available sources in the judging process.
20. The winning applicants will be notified by phone/email by 22/08/22 and once they have been verified, the winning names will be published on Tayto NI social media platforms. All prize winners must acknowledge this Notification within seven (7) days and must also provide such other documentation as the Promoter may reasonably request to confirm their award.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to forfeit any prize if it reasonably suspects that the relevant winner is not eligible under or has not complied with these terms and conditions.
22. All winners are required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
23. The names of the winners will be published on Tayto social media platforms and will be available for 3 months after announcement date by emailing [email protected] with subject title ‘Craft Grant Winners 2022.’
24. Prizes to be taken as stated. There are no other prize alternatives available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
25. General: The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavor to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 4 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
27. By submitting their application for the Promotion, all applicants agree to grant the Promoter permission to use the contents of their application for promotional purposes in any of its social media pages (including without limitation on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), in digital publications and on its website and across any other media (including media owned or controlled by third parties) without further permission or remuneration.
28. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter or its agents accept no liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering this promotion or taking up a prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. Your statutory rights are not affected.
29. Valid wherever legal only, the rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under Northern Ireland law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
30. Your personal details will be used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and will be destroyed afterwards unless you have specifically opted-in to receive further information or promotions from Tayto. Any personal data will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation. Please note that in processing winning claims, the promoter may disclose your details to affiliates or third parties involved in the fulfillment process.