AMENDED 20.03.20 IN THE LIGHT OF COVID-19
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Tayto Group Ltd, Tandragee, Co. Armagh, BT62 2AB
2. Eligibility: Open to NI residents aged 16 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Tayto Group Ltd, and Pride & Pinion, their agencies or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
4. Entry Instructions:
To enter, go to www.WinWithTayto.com and enter your details and the last 5 digits of the barcode found on the back of the following sharing packs of Tayto crisps and snacks:
Craft Hand Cooked Crisps 150g packs
(Cheddar & Onion, Salt & Vinegar, Sweet Chilli, & Roasted Red Pepper, Beef & Peppercorn Sauce)
Tayto 150g Sharing packs
(Cheese & Onion, Smoky Bacon, Prawn Cocktail)
£1 sharing bags of crisps
(Cheese & Onion, Wuster, Pickled Onion, Prawn Cocktail, Smoky Bacon)
Rough Cuts Extreme 135g packs
(Hot ‘n Spicy Fireball , Sweet & Sticky BBQ)
Onion Rings 65g sharing packs
Big Cheese 95g sharing packs
£1 Sharing packs of snacks
(Big Cheese, Onion Rings, Spirals, Saucers, Bikers)
Tayto Popcorn: Sweet & Salty, Salted, Cinema Sweet
5. Entries will automatically be entered into the first available weekly draw immediately following receipt of their entry. Each draw is separate and draw entries will not be carried over into subsequent draws.
6. Two entrants will be finalised in each weekly draw. No person can be a finalist more than once. Any entrant who has already been selected as a finalist will not be included in any subsequent draws.
7. Only one entry per person and per email address per day. All entries must be made online directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries or entries from 3rd parties will not be accepted. Strictly one email address per person.
8. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. No Purchase Necessary NI: As all entries are now NPN entries, this clause and entry route is no longer required. Any entries received using the NPN email address and postal address will be entered into the weekly draws up to and including 21/03/20. Thereafter all entries should be online at
www.WinWithTayto.com. Send your details (name, address and email required) to Tayto Rolex NPN, Tandragee Castle, Tandragee, Co. Armagh, BT62 2AB , or email your details to admin@WinWithTayto.com to arrive before any weekly draw Closing date. Your details will be entered into the first available weekly draw immediately following receipt of your postal or email entry. Each draw is separate and draw entries will not be carried over into subsequent draws. Only one NPN entry per person per day by post or by email. Envelopes must be correctly stamped. If a NPN entrant is deemed to be a finalist, they will be required to attend the Grand Final in Pride & Pinion on 23/04/20 along with the other finalists for their chance to win the overall prize.
10. Main Promotional Period: Opens 09.03.20 Final Closing Date, 23:59 18.04.20.
11. Weekly Promotional Periods: Early entries will be accepted and placed into the first weekly draw
i) Week 1: 09/03/2020-23:59 14/03/2020
ii) Week 2: 16/03/2020-23:59 21/03/2020
iii) Week 3: 23/03/2020-23:59 28/03/2020
iv) Week 4: 30/03/2020-23:59 04/04/2020
v) Week 5: 06/04/2020-23:59 11/04/2020
vi) Week 6: 13/04/2020-23:59 18/04/2020
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
13. Grand Final: 12 finalists, 2 from each weekly draw, and a guest, will be invited to attend the Grand Final at Pride & Pinion, Belfast, on 23rd April 2020 from 7pm – 8.30pm. At the Grand Final a further draw process will take place resulting in one of the 12 finalists being selected as the overall winner.
14. The Prize Fund: There is one prize consisting of a unisex stainless steel Rolex Oyster Perpetual Watch, 39mm case with a white dial, provided by Pride & Pinion. The 11 runners up will receive a Goody Bag with the compliments of Tayto and Pride & Pinion.
15. Winner Selection: Two finalists will be drawn randomly by computer programme and independently verified from all valid entries received within 2 calendar days of the closing date for each weekly prize draw. The winners will be notified by phone and or email within 2 calendar days of the draw. Once each finalist has responded to the notification, they will be provided with full details of the Grand Final and will be asked to confirm their attendance, and the name of their guest.
16. If a finalist does not respond to the notification that they are a finalist within 3 calendar days of the initial notification, despite at least 2 separate attempts to contact them have been made using the contact details provided at the time of entry, the selection as a finalist will be withdrawn, and an alternate finalist, drawn at the same time and in the same way as the original, will be selected and notified.
17. If any finalist confirms that they are unable to attend the Grand Final, the selection as a finalist will be withdrawn, and an alternate finalist, drawn at the same time and in the same way as the original, will be selected and notified.
18. Any finalist who fails to attend the Grand Final in Pride & Pinion on 23/04/20 will forfeit any chance to win the Rolex Watch and will not receive any runners up prize.
19. General: All finalists and the overall winner may be required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
20. The name and county of the finalists and the overall winner will be published on Tayto’s social media platforms and will be available for 3 months by emailing admin@WinWithTayto.com.
21. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. The promoter also reserves the right to add further prizes to the prize fund.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavor to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 4 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
24. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
25. Valid wherever legal only, the rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under Northern Ireland law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.